Thursday 25 December 2008

Dear God

Dear God
What can I do to sleep ?
To sleep deeply immersed in a merry Christmas !

Dear God
Give me strength to give and help
Give me a reason to forgive and forget !

Dear God
Give me a heart that will care for children in crisis
Give me kindness to be kind to those in need

Dear God
Give me a soul that leaves all matters to you
Give your people a voice to feel valued

Dear God
You have just said no to my prayers
No because I asked less you give more
No because I want it now you desire patience
No because I react with my eyes you listen silently
No because you raise children I put food on a plate

Dear God
You have made it clear
That a heart belongs to you not me
That food belongs to you not me
That soul that comits itself to you gets a life
Now am sending all souls of kids in Malawi
That have no food at Christmas day
For you to give a life that knows no hunger

No comments: