Friday 13 January 2012

The Amazing Story of Love

As Rebecca walked home from school she wanted to know if Timothy really loved her. Rebbeca stopped behind a mango tree and Timothy joined her, they held hands . Both Rebecca and Timothy were just teenagers, this was their first time to be in a relationship , no words were much said and no one was much able to express what was felt inside their hearts. Rebecca asked Timothy , ' Do you think I am beautiful?' Timothy shook his head left and right . Rebecca asked Timothy , ' Do you really want to be with me ?' Timothy shook his head left and right then said , ' No, not really.' Rebecca was furious and asked, ' So if that is the case, Timothy , are you happy if I can leave now ?' Timothy nodded , ' Yes you can.' Rebbecca got hurt and she furiouly began to leave saying , ' You have spoiled my day.' As Rebecca walked away Timothy grabbed her arm and told her to stay with him. Timothy said "You're not beautiful but precious and shining in my eyes like a diamond. I don`t want to be with you now, I need to live with you forever. And I will not be sad when you leave me now , dearest Rebecca , I would die if you are no longer part of my life."

No comments: